Digital Angel Radio Communications Ltd, provides a comprehensive range of communication solutions to organisations throughout the UK, ranging from the Sale and Hire of Two-Way Radio products, to the Design ,Implementation and Maintenance of Analogue and Digital Radio Solutions for Hazardous Environments, Local Authorities and Commerce. Head Office in Glasgow with offices in Aberdeen, Grangemouth and Edinburgh we are one of the largest distributors of Two Way Radio Communication solutions in the UK, with a heritage dating back 90 years.
Sales – Our Sales Department offers a comprehensive range of products to meet any requirement:
We are authorised distributors for the major manufacturers such as Motorola, Hytera, Kenwood, Icom, Tait, TeamSimoco, AW Comms, 3M and as new technology provides us with a greater variety of communication options, Digital Angel Radio Communications Ltd strives to ensure that we can provide the best possible service to meet our customers needs, tailoring our products and services to guarantee maximum returns for your investment.
- Acting as an Authorised Partner / Dealer / Distributor for all major Two-Way Radio Communication manufacturers, including Motorola, Hytera, Kenwood, Icom and Tait.
- Forging ahead with the new digital technology providing digital solutions throughout the UK.
- Assisting customers in planning their staged migration from analogue to digital communications.
- Specialist in providing Intrinsically Safe/ATEX radio solutions
- Varying types of Electronic and Safety equipment for the oil, gas, drilling and petrochemical, market.
- Our extensive product range includes Conventional Radio Systems both Analogue and Digital for the majority of radio users e.g Security, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Leisure and Events. Intrinsically Safe Radio Equipment for use in hazardous environments e.g. Petrochemical Industry. Trunked,LCP DMR Radio Systems for large scale users e.g. Local Authorities, Public Utilities etc. and Marine Radios, Airband Radios and Inmarsat Communication equipment for use on a global basis e.g Marine or Land based applications.
- Licence exempt PMR 446 walkie talkies to suit Leisure, Retail, Educational and Light Commercial Applications
- Also the latest range of Motorola , Mototrbo, Vertex and Hytera Digital Radios, TETRA and Trbonet, DMR Tier 3 systems (trunked digital radios) and XPT.
- An extensive range of accessory products are available, including microphones, headsets, earpieces, batteries and carry cases to ensure that you can maximise the potential of your radio equipment.
Hire – Our well stocked Hire Department provides reliable communications links at short notice,:
- Offering a ‘Next Day’ delivery and replacement service throughout the UK.
- The range of Hire products includes the Motorola GP300, GP340, GP344, Mototrbo Digital –DP2400, DP3400, DP3600, DP4000 series, DMR 3000, DM3400 & DM3600, Kenwood TK360, TK3160, Icom radios for conventional usage and the GP640/680 Unit for Trunked Radio usage.
- We supply Systems and Data/Tracking Products.
- Our increasing involvement and investment in providing ATEX/ Intrinsically Safe radio equipment for hazardous environments i.e. Oil & Gas, Drilling & Exploration, has brought us to the forefront of the Hire Radio Industry in the UK, we provide the Motorola DP4401Ex Atex radio alongside the industry standard GP340 and GP680 Atex.
- Accessories to match our Hire Products include Professional Ear Pieces, Lightweight Headsets, Heavy Duty Noise Cancelling Headsets (manufactured by Motorola, 3M Peltor and A-Kabel), Earpieces/Mics, Covert Two and Three Wire Kits for discreet applications and Lapel Remote Microphones. Accessories can also can be supplied for Intrinsically Safe and Hazardous environments.
- To give you total peace of mind Digital Angel Radio Communications Ltd maintains any equipment you Hire and provides you with the continuing support of our Communication Engineers.
- With no capital outlay, you only pay for the equipment that you need when you need it, meaning there is never a strain on your communications budget.
Service – Our Service Department, with fully trained and accredited engineers, has many years experience working in the Communications and Electronics Industries, ensuring that they are fully qualified to implement installation and maintenance programmes for even the most complex of Communications Systems.
Mobile Data – Our Mobile Data Department are experts in the supply of Data Communications Systems, offering a comprehensive range of products utilising GPS, Wi-Fi, Internet, Cellular networks, Conventional/Digital and Trunked Radio Systems to provide a range of data solutions.